Please note that they may not follow the same sales schedule on qwertykeys.com.
Cambodia - Only from zettgear.com
Canada - Only from Ashkeebs
India - Only from StacksKB, Neo Macro, Stickeys
Indonesia - Only from Mechaland
Korea and Japan - Only from KR store / JP Store
Philippines - Only from Zionstudios
Malaysia and Brunei - Only from Rebultkeyboard and Mecha Store
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand and etc) - Only from SKAU
Singapore and Pakistan - Only from Qwertyqop and Mecha Store
Taiwan - Only from In-pad
Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar - Only from NTCH Keys
Vietnam - Only from MOKB Store
Europe - Only from Candykeys and MonacoKeys
UK - Only from Prototypist
US - From Keebsforall or qwertykeys.com
Product page - must read before purchase
All products on this page are final sales. No change or cancellation will be made after order completion.
Fulfillment time: We'll lock orders for fulfillment weekly at 00:01 EDT every Wednesday. For example, orders placed between Aug. 30th and Sep. 5th will be locked for fulfillment on Sep. 6th. We expect to fulfill all orders within 2-4 weeks after the sale has ended. The actual timing is subject to change based on the total units sold.
Sale Batch 1~9: Completed
Sale Batch 10: Nov. 1st to Nov. 7th → Completed - Orders in fulfillment
Sale Batch 11: Nov. 8th to Nov. 14th → Completed - Orders waiting for fulfillment
Sale Batch 12: Nov. 15th to Nov. 21st → Completed - Orders waiting for fulfillment
Sale Batch 13: Nov. 22nd to Nov. 28th →Completed - Orders waiting for fulfillment
The future batches follow a similar pattern.
The sale continues until we determine that the product is no longer competitive enough in the market.
Further notes and instructions:
Oxidation of brass and copper weights is unavoidable due to the characteristics of these materials. If you are concerned about this, please choose the PVD stainless steel weight instead.
- Chroma and Dusk are random mixes of gradients, so the result on each unit may vary.
- The tri-mode PCB on this sale page comes with a pair of 2200mAh batteries.
- If you want to edit your Neo65 specs, please do not edit the quantities in the shopping cart. Instead, visit the product page and "add to cart" again.
- All PCBs are QMK-based and support VIA.
- Please do not add anything other than Neo65 extra parts to the cart along with this keyboard. Otherwise, you will be prevented from checking out.
- Any orders that are incomplete (i.e., ones without a plate (unless plateless), PCB, or other essential parts of the keyboard) will be canceled, and buyers will be responsible for any fees and transaction costs incurred.
- Please use different accounts if you have multiple orders shipped to different locations. Our logistic system automatically combines all orders under the same account and ships them to the same destination. This helps consolidate extra parts orders and allows you to take advantage of free shipping.
- Including one pre-installed external weight
- Two 2200 mAh batteries will be installed inside of the bottom case for orders with Tri-mode PCBs
- Orders with wired PCBs will receive fillers for the battery compartments
- PCB of your choice
- 1x PE sheet
- 1x PCB Foam
- Tri-mode PCB comes with a 2.4Ghz dongle
- Plate of Your Choice (or Plateless)
- Poron Case Foam
PCB Daughterboard - installed
- O-ring (50 duro) x 1
- Rubber feet in grey and black
- Weight screws in silver and black
- Daughterboard FPC cable
Free Gifts (Not covered by warranty):
- Keyboard carrying case
- 1x Hex screwdriver
- 1x Philip screwdriver
- 1x Keycap & Switch puller
- 1 set of 65% PCB clip-in NeoStab
- USB-C cable